1. Do you use local organic produce?
We strive to use as much local, grass fed, organic meat and produce as possible, but living in North Idaho doesn't always allow us to buy local.
2. Are Rx Meals gluten free?
All of our food is Gluten free; if we put anything out with Gluten we will notify you of that. If you have certain dietary restrictions please add it to the order notes.
3. Are Rx Meals dairy free?
Most are; if they have dairy it will tell you on the website. If you have certain dietary restrictions please add it to the order notes.
4. Are there eggs in my meals?
We regularly use eggs. If you have certain dietary restrictions please add it to the order notes
5. Do you use preservatives?
We will use minimal amounts of salt for flavor; other than that there are no preservatives.
6. What are the portion sizes for Rx Meals?
There are usually 2 portion sizes that you can choose from when you are ordering your meals.
7. What is the shelf life of an Rx Meal?
Use or freeze within 6 days of receiving
8. How often do you change your menu?
We will be adding new meals and taking some away on a weekly basis
9. Can I make substitution/deletions to the ingredients in my meals?
For sure! Just add it to the notes section when you checkout. We will also be adding options for “No carb/double veggie”
10. I got my meals and now I want to return them. Can I do that?
Our return policy is on the website. In general, if you aren’t happy with your meal contact us and we will make it right
11. What if I don't want to order 14 meals? Can I order just a few to try them out?
You can order as many or as few as you would like.
12. I’m nervous about the plastic heating up in the microwave. Is it safe?
The containers are microwave and dishwasher safe